Monday, January 19, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - 1/19


Happy 60th birthday Daddy!! I love you!

Okay.. here's the menu for the week...


In no particular order (breakfast and dinners)...

Heart Attack Breakfast Casserole - This is already in the oven baking!
Chicken Noodle Souperole - Already cooked!
Apple Waffles - We'll probably have these for dinner one night.
Pizza Wraps - I never got around to making these last week so I put them on the menu for this week.
Meatloaf Muffins

With leftovers and Big M having several night classes this semester, this should cover us for the week.


------------

After going through some of the menus on the Menu Plan Monday site, I found a few things I'd like to try:

Healthy Baked Oatmeal (this will be my 2nd try for this type of breakfast food)
Copy Cat Taco Bell Quesadilla (minus the mayo.. ew!)


I'll add to this list as I go through the links.

No comments: