Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I have found the karmic Bermuda Triangle

The brakes on my car stopped working while I was out w/ the kids. Like... pushing down as far as the brake pedal will go and barely making a difference.

So I take the kids in to get hair cuts while the car is being worked on. Little M. Poor Little M. He had the worst mullet I have EVER seen.

A year ago, Big M got Little M a buzz cut and I hated it. So I've been letting it grow out. And he's starting to get curls at the ends! But it's looking scraggly and the bangs were in his eyes so I asked for a trim.

It was SO bad. I had to fix it in the tub tonight and now a whole year of hair growth... gone.

And did I mention that our other car is dead?

And my back went out last week and I'm just now starting to be able to walk without pain?

Not to mention all the health problems of the past month...

I'm ready for my GOOD karma please.

Ok. Pity party over. Thank you. You may now return to your regularly scheduled blog surfing.

No comments: