Friday, February 15, 2008

Putting it out there to the Universe

I need a job. I need a good paying job, fast. I found a potential job and I've been submitted for it. It'd be an amazing fit for me and is about 3 minutes from my house. So, I'm putting it out there to the Universe. I'm going to claim the job as mine and own it.

This job is MY job.

I will start working there very soon and it will be amazing.

They will want to interview me quickly before they lose this opportunity to hire me. They will have me start working immediately. The salary will be perfect. The benefits will be immediate.

This is MY job.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear about your first day on THIS JOB....YOUR JOB!!!! Its going to be great :)

lmilla said...

GIRL!!! yay yay yay! I'm praying for you.... I can't wait to hear!