Saturday, October 20, 2007

It was a good Mommy night

Both of my children went to bed easily tonight.

Bright Eyes was in bed at -- get this people -- 5:30 pm! Yes, 5:30. But I do think I just heard her fussing. She's probably searching for one of the twenty or more pacifiers in her crib and will fall back asleep once she finds it.

On the down side, she went to bed so early because she's working on her eye teeth coming through and felt really poopy. She had a fever and was listless so I settled her down for the night with a sippy of 3/4 apple Pedialyte (ick!) and 1/4 orange juice.

Little M went to bed at 7:15 and he didn't get up once! That's right, he stayed in bed. That's the shock of the month! Most nights he's still awake and popping out of bed at 9:00 pm.

So, I relaxed on the sofa, ate some hummus, caught up on my DVR shows, and had a tall glass of wine slush.

It was a good Mommy night.

No comments: