Monday, October 29, 2007

Brrrr! I love it!

It's 38 degrees outside this morning. It's wonderfully cold and crips. And I love it! I've been waiting for Fall and Winter to kick in to gear with a certain desperation. I'm ready to put the heat, the sweating, the mosquitos and the humidity behind me and move on to frosty mornings, crunchy falling leaves and breath you can see in the mornings.

It finally happened! Last week we were still dressing the kids in shorts. But this morning Little M came into our room, climbed up in bed and snuggled deep against me and shoved his cold little piggy toes under my knees to warm up.

There are so many reason to love Autum but snuggling with my son is top on the list of reasons.

1 comment:

lmilla said...

Amen, sister! I alsmot cried, I was so happy this morning!