Saturday, July 7, 2007

What to do at meal time?

I am constantly struggling with feeding my family. I'm sure it seems to my husband that I just don't care and can only be bothered to pull out some ready made meal and nuke it.

Yes, I'm bothered. Extremely bothered actually. I want to make healthy meals for my family. But most of the time, I have a 13 month old literally hanging onto my legs and an almost 3 year old (yipe!) getting into all sorts of mischief. What's a mom to do?!

One of my favorite blogs posed that very same question -- what do you do for easy lunches? Some of the answers were so obvious but never occurred to me!

Deli meats and cheese wraps, veggie spreads on bread, tortellini with peas, Knorr soup mixes tossed w/ pasta and chicken. DUH!!

So what do you do?

No comments: