Monday, December 8, 2008

Confessions of an infomercial junkie

I am not allowed to watch infomercials. I can't help but be sucked in by their claims. I want everything on infomercials!! I've bought a few things but I really struggle to not order when the infomercials come on.

I have the Muppets Anniversary DVD set, some workout dvds, real estate "get rich" package....

I really do love my Muppets dvds. I have always enjoyed that show and now I can hardly wait to see my kids enjoy them with me.

The workout dvds were a great idea and probably work but it helps to actually use them, not just let them sit in the boxes. And the real estate stuff... um... yah... Moving on.....

I really want to purchase the green bags that help keep produce fresh for longer. But I'm restraining myself.

As 1am creeps closer and closer, I'm keeping my tv set on recorded programs and far away from the infomercial channels. But I do hear them calling my name....

No comments: