- Big M successfully completed his last semester as a Chemical Engineering Junior! YAY!! This is supposed to be the toughest semester of the entire curriculum so hopefully it's smooth sailing into this final year of school.
- He's still trying to find a summer internship. Oy.
- Little M wears Big Boy Underwear (tm) all the time except during naps and overnight. I'm so incredibly proud of his progress!
- Shaggy has an ear infection. We always get Augmentum because Amoxicillin doesn't work for her. After 48 hours on the meds, I have a suspicion that the drugstore gave her Amox. She can't fall asleep tonight and has lost her appetite. Ugh.
- I started a new site a month ago and it's kicking booty! I feel like the site is doing well with traffic but I need to be more organized about adding content. Phase 2 is big and will be the actual money maker. I can't wait to share details once everything is finalized!
- Because of Shaggy's ear infection and incessant waking during the night, my sleep schedule is really off -- which is why I was scrubbing my kitchen cabinet doors at 5 am. What else do you do at 5 am when your days and nights are all mixed up?
- I had my mom chop off all my hair. It's bobbed and my bangs are growing out. For the first time in.... gee.... wow... probably 25 years, I don't have bangs. I would tell you all about the traumatic forehead smacking that occurred in Jr./Sr. high school but honestly, it's not worth the time. It was funny and didn't really traumatize me. (I'm dramatic like that sometimes) LOL
- I keep forgetting to plan Shaggy's 2nd birthday party. Oops! Tomorrow, I promise!
- I had Little M's IEP review today with his school. This is to go over his goals for the year to help with his developmental delays and prepare him for kindergarten. I cannot express enough how stellar his teachers are. They amaze me. They really do. Short version: M still has delays but has made incredible progress. He'll remain in the PDD program next year, for which I am very grateful. We're on the waiting list for PDD summer school.
Friday, May 16, 2008
Busy, busy, busy! And so many things to update that it'd take days to give you all the details so here's the Reader's Digest condensed version.