Saturday, August 4, 2007

Making some changes

Let's just say that between the dressing room fiasco at Kohl's and hearing this amazing quote from Oprah (who I really don't care for on most days), I'm inspired to make some serious changes in my life. They are:
  • Get a hair cut. I've let my hair go and it looks b.a.d.
  • Join the gym that I've been threatening to visit.
  • Start eating a healthy breakfast with my children. I make them do it; I should too.
  • Deal with my skin problems. Since this last pregnancy, my face is a nightmare. I ordered mineral makeup and ProActiv tonight.
  • Stop eating freezer food and start cooking.
  • Get back into healthy eating habits.
  • Take pride in myself
And what was the Oprah quote?

"Nothing tastes as good as thin feels."

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Hmmm I like that quote. I'll have to keep that one in mind.

Stacie said...

Mmmmm. Food. Mmmmmm. Food.

Anonymous said...

These sound like great goals. Can I borrow some of your motivation?