Friday, January 9, 2009

I have an addiction

Thanks a lot Leigh. LOL

I am addicted to buying fat quarters and jelly rolls on eBay!! It's so so cheap!

I bought a pack of five fat quarters from Joann's. It was $10 and I felt incredibly guilty at the cost.

This charm pack of 37 5" squares was $7.05. Still more than I wanted to pay, but I fell in love with the fabric! And this Moda charm pack... are you sitting down? Only $3.78 for 36 5" squares!! Can you stand it!!!

I don't dare share the links for the auctions I'm currently bidding on; you might snipe them away from me! But I'm dieing to win this one!

See what I mean? ADDICTED!!

1 comment:

Leigh said...

heh heh heh... I promise you I can make you feel better about your addiction... past 2 days I've bid on 16, won 8, lost 2, waiting on 6. sigh...