Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I'm *sorta* famous!

Check it out!! I'm on the homepage for The Sneaky Chef!

I asked for, and received, a copy of The Sneaky Chef cookbook for Christmas this past year and I love it! More than just recipes, this cookbook gave me the knowledge to strike out and start making up my own "sneaky" recipes. The basis of this way of cooking is to take fruits and veggies that are chock full of vitamins and nutrients, and add them to your cooking in a way that disguises them.

So, serve macaroni and cheese from a box, but add in a bit of a puree of sweet potatoes and carrots. Honestly, you can't taste the difference but you're eating a much healthier meal - and so are your kids.

I started making my own Sneaky recipes and posting them on my collaborative blog, The Domestic Bettys. Somehow, the author of The Sneaky Chef found it and liked it! And now there's a link on The Sneaky Chef homepage to MY post on Domestic Betty!

WOW!

1 comment:

CristyLynn said...

That's so cool! Can I have your autograph? ;) (somebody had to ask)
Love you!