My friend Becky encouraged me to get mad about it. So I did. And here's the result... new house rules!
- All toys in the living room must be picked up and put away before sitting down to dinner.
- Table must be cleared and wiped down after every meal.
- Kitchen must be clean before going to bed. NO dishes in the sink. None. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- The adult in charge of bath time must wipe down the toilet w/ Lysol wipes during the bath and must pick up the bathroom.
- Little M's room must be picked up and toys put away before bedtime.
Now, I must bring out my inner drill sergeant to become an enforcer. I hate that part. It won't be fun but it's necessary. I can't live like this anymore! I need some order in my home and I need to know that it's reliable.