Friday, November 9, 2007

The Educated Mom

http://educatedmom.wordpress.com

With the many recent toy recalls in the news, I found myself confused, frustrated and very angry about the dangers being manufactured, distributed and brought into my home. I’m a reasonable person and I understand that there will be times when unpredictable things happen with toys. But over the past year, there have been so many recalls of toys manufactured in China that I can’t stand by and do nothing. The AquaDots containing GHB (the date rape drug) was the straw that broke my camel’s back.

I’ve started researching for safe toys and want to share them with other parents who also want to provide their children with a safe alternative to these Chinese manufactured toys.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

My husband told me about the Aqua dots and I was incredulous- it sounded so unreal. Everything I am buying the kids for Christmas is under scrutiny.