Friday, March 30, 2007

My outlet

Today, I need an outlet. I need to get it off my chest.

You stupid bitch. You stupid, stupid BITCH! You have lost your son forever. Are you so self absorbed that you can't understand that your son has been taken away from you and you will never, ever get him back? That's how serious this is. CPS isn't fooling around. You live in disgusting filth. So bad that the police had to put Vicks under their noses and leave the house for fresh air. It's been five days and your house is no better than it was when they took Doug away from you. Your excuse is that you get distracted?? HOW? How can ANYTHING keep you from doing everything and anything possible to get your son back?

Or have you self destructed so that you wouldn't have to make the decision to give him up?

I just don't understand.

I cry everyday for your son and the life that lies ahead of him. And you can't be bothered to get off the damn computer to throw out all the garbage that has accummulated in your home. I just don't understand.

No comments: